One more day to DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Well, it's less than 24 hours away now. I'll be getting on the plane in a few hours, headed to Las Vegas, NV for four days of nothing but SCUBA! I'm looking forward to meeting up with some o'hana there. Any last minute folks going to make the trip?

I'll be doing a live video broadcast from the SCUBABOARD booth on Thursday if all goes well with my internet connection. Stay posted for a time to watch it live. The url is:
www.helloworld.com/shakadoug and you click on the TV antenna to find it.

This is gonna be fun! My event that I'm planning for Friday afternoon is coming along nicely too! Maybe I will Live Broadcast that too!

I got in around midnight on Saturday... long enough to already have sinus weirdness going on- zero precent humidity after months of 60-70+ percent humidity does things to you. I'll try to catch up with you at some point to say hi Doug.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom