One Million Posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
so... like... are you in college or something? :wink:

Well, I am on spring break, but not from college. I teach High School science, but diving is my passion. Diving in water is preferred, but diving into a yummy creamy cup of Cold Stone Ice Cream is a close second. Diving into...well, that's another board, isn't it? *batting eyelashes*

:gorgeous:

You seem to have left your phone number out of your profile laurel... perhaps you should fix that..... :eyebrow:

scubalaurel:
Diving in water is preferred, but diving into a yummy creamy cup of Cold Stone Ice Cream is a close second. Diving into...well, that's another board, isn't it? *batting eyelashes*

:gorgeous:

so have you tried diving in two feet... ? :angel_smi

Hey, who made the millionth post? And is there a prize?!?!? :wink:

H2Andy:
...i can only speak for myself, but the friends and information i've found here make what dives i do all the much better.

this board has made me 100% a better diver than i was a year ago, and it can
only get better (of course... when you consider my starting point.... :wink: )

I have to agree. Especially since I live in a location where most divers only dive on vacation. No drysuits, no bp/w's, etc. I've learned a lot from divers all over the world here...and hope to keep learning more.

Thanks everyone!

Tech Admin:
You've probably already noticed the little counter on the bottom of the forums homepage now starts with a one, as in 1,000,000+. Looking back to this time last year we had just over 500,000 posts... in one year we have nearly doubled in size. Talk about amazing. Thank you moderators for your work and thank you members for well, being yourselves. Now, who wants to try for 2,000,000 next March (ok, ok, how about just 1.5mil with the same great quality). :cheers:

Who posted 1,000,000?

Tech Admin:
You've probably already noticed the little counter on the bottom of the forums homepage now starts with a one, as in 1,000,000+. Looking back to this time last year we had just over 500,000 posts...
Yhea, but it's only 200,000 posts if you get rid of all the redundant "Should I buy a HUB?" threads :)

Roak

Back
Top Bottom