One Million Posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalaurel:
Seriously, what's more important? The number of posts one does or number of dives?

It's oiur belief that SB should be the place you come to after the dives, before the dives or between the dives. Our motto is "get out and dive but you can't stay underwater forever..." not yet at least.

Tech Admin:
It's oiur belief that SB should be the place you come to after the dives, before the dives or between the dives. Our motto is "get out and dive but you can't stay underwater forever..." not yet at least.

That is one post with four "dives" in it! *batting eyelashes*

:monkeydan GO ScubaBoard!!! :monkeydan

Tech Admin:
Now, who wants to try for 2,000,000 next March (ok, ok, how about just 1.5mil with the same great quality). :cheers:

i'd like to help a load, but i have to rethink, i always remember the terrible CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME i had years back when chat rooms started....... oh and those sleepless nights hehehehheheeh :bash:

I echo Tech Admin's comments... what a wonderful milestone to have passed. The users, the mods and especially Tech Admin make this place ROCK.

Have we told them about the new servers yet???

scubalaurel:
That's awesome, but how many dives have been done in that time?

Seriously, what's more important? The number of posts one does or number of dives?

say.... how come you're posting and not diving?

:33:

alas, if i could dive every day, i would... but no chance =(

i can only speak for myself, but the friends and information i've found here
make what dives i do all the much better.

this board has made me 100% a better diver than i was a year ago, and it can
only get better (of course... when you consider my starting point.... :wink: )

NetDoc:
Have we told them about the new servers yet???
Uh, I think you just did :)

H2Andy:
say.... how come you're posting and not diving?

:33:

I posted after doing diving last night. I am about to start packing up my *still* wet gear to go diving tomorrow off a boat. I will next post after those three dives! HAHAHA :dazzler1:

mossym:
now, where did you get that idea from?

From you! *batting eyelashes* :gorgeous:

scubalaurel:
I posted after doing diving last night. I am about to start packing up my *still* wet gear to go diving tomorrow off a boat. I will next post after those three dives! HAHAHA :dazzler1:

so... like... are you in college or something? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom