One jet fin needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
now I know this is a long shot but who knows maybe I can get lucky.is it posible that there is someone out there that has one scuba pro jet fin?size xtra large? as i have recently found myself lacking one fin and diving with other fins just isnt the same.so if some does have one and would like to get rid of it please let me know. im feeling like superman without my cape .

Try PM'ing kidspot -- he's the only person I know silly enough to enjoy diving with those ankleweights... ahem, fins. :D

I seem to remember hearing about him finding the odd orphan fin while diving here -- likely a case of someone being so tired of kicking with them that they threw them out to sea! :D

lol:D well i attribute my shore dive of the y.o. to my jet fins though it took 2 hours to return to the shore i left from i can say that without my jetfins the coast guard might have actually found me.but by the time they started looking for me i was already back to shore:rofl3: thankyou sir for the info I will pm him.

you know onespeed im a firm believer in dfa man but folks just aint ready for it here yet trust me bro I have tried. yes those are some nice price on the fins hope I dont have to go that route but if i do thanks.

guess I've not been around here enough lately - totally missed this thread, but I did get your PM :) sry I couldn't help - I've only picked up lone Medium and Large Jets...

And Kris - See - I'm not the only one wearing Jets after all :wink:

Aloha, Tim

guess I've not been around here enough lately - totally missed this thread, but I did get your PM :) sry I couldn't help - I've only picked up lone Medium and Large Jets...

And Kris - See - I'm not the only one wearing Jets after all :wink:

Aloha, Tim
There's a misguided soul on every island, I suppose...

I wonder who's filling your shoes (ahem, fins) on Maui now... :D

now I know this is a long shot but who knows maybe I can get lucky.is it posible that there is someone out there that has one scuba pro jet fin?size xtra large? as i have recently found myself lacking one fin and diving with other fins just isnt the same.so if some does have one and would like to get rid of it please let me know. im feeling like superman without my cape .

I think i got you covered if your are still looking. I have to check the size real fast. But we had one that broke and i just couldnt get rid of the Pair. Still some of the best fins made.

yes yes YES!!! haha and i thought it was a long shot. i felt the same way. i could not bring myself to toss the lone jet fin when they have served me so well.yes sir still need one xl jet fin how do you want to do this? btw thanks all for the response.
oh yeah krisb,kidspot aint the only one thats been mia on the sb. where you been. do you realize i had to find someone else to argue with while you been away? welcome back you two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom