On the other foot,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bythesea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just want to get out a little bit of mirth that has been circling the drain(or brain). Now that the She-P is getting wider use(pun intended) will it be socially acceptable to make jokes about them? Who hasn't joked about men ordering condom caths too big? Will it be okay to joke about women ordering She-ps too small? Will men and women be secretly sneeking peeks into each others gear bags to see if they are compatible? At what point in a relationship do men and women reach a comfort level where they can "gear up" in the same room? Will men start asking women to let them aim their she-p? Will we start seeing womens names written in the snow?

and for the final Un-PC joke

A man and a woman finish a tech dive. Feeling amorous they decide to have sex. Basking in the afterglow but feeling a little shamed the man says "If I'd known you were a virgin I'd have taken more time." The woman tells him "If I'd known you were'nt in a hurry I'd have taken off my she-p"

Remember. This is in fun. Don't flame me tooooo much!!!!

:rofl3::rofl3:

No flame intended

:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom