On Ohau 1/12-1/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobbin-along

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hubby and I have a conference in January and while there we wanted to meet some SB members and do some diving. With that said, we would love to hear the skinny on the Ohau dive programs and what people recommend for the visit.

We're Puget Sound divers used to dry suits, heavy tanks, bad vis and strong currents. I simply cannot imagine having ambient light at 60' of water. How astounding and utterly cool (as the kids say).

You guys are gonna love the diving! Try to go out to the wrecks (Mahi, Corsair, YO-257, Sea Tiger). The reefs are cool, too. I've never seen so many turtles. We even got to dive with dolphins when we were there, earlier this month.

I don't have a specific agenda of what we have to see. I dive to blow bubbles and see what's under the surface. That and it's a good excuse to meet other divers!

Well, there's a lot to see, IMO. I think Oahu is underrated and I don't think you'll be disappointed. :D

justleesa:
and where are your dolphin pictures? Can't wait to work on them :wink:
I'm not sure how much you're gonna have to work with (too far away for flash), but I'll try to get them out to you, today.

Back
Top Bottom