On no island like Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of people risk preganancy using contraceptives with similar odds. I've had some dives and some meals on Bonaire that were better than some sex I've had, - mossman

TMI, but that tells me enough. :shakehead:

DV, if you have an issue with waht is posted here you should take it up with Rick C. Driftwood was kind enough to link it here as a Public Service and a refreshing breath of honesty and fresh air.

You can spread as much pixie dust as you like but you can't keep the truth of Bonaire's crime from surfacing. You have your own personal motives [ your rental condo ] for giving everyone a misleadingly safe impression of Bonaire.

PF..I see your back again speading your usual vermin. Some things just never change I guess.

Well I can tell you for a fact, that I am still on Bonaire as I type this, have just spent 3 weeks diving all over (that is east side, west coast, south & north), and never once did I encounter any type of problem at any of the dive sites I visited. So "thems are the facts". Now before you are tempted to start twisting things with your perverse reasoning, these are my PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

HOWEVER, I did meet quite a few friendly folks who love Bonaire as I do and can't wait to return. Many of them have even paid us a friendly visit at VINIBU! And the weather & diving have been FANTASTIC. Can't wait to return in another 4 months. :D

DV, you have been "outed " You call him " as you selfishly like things to be" not as they really are.:wink:

Well Driftwood you are absolutely correct on this! And, I stand by every word I typed. I know these folks and have had many many business dealings with them for over 5 years. I have received numerous stellar remarks from all our guests. I found the posting to be really vindictive and then when called on this, he indicated
"The purpose of this post was not to necessarily badmouth Sunbelt Realty"..You betcha. I call 'em as I see 'em.

Oh my; I've never been "outed" before! Is that a good thing?:wink:

I'll have to ponder that this evening over a glass of Johnnie Walker Black (on the rocks/no fruit) at Capriccio's while I contemplate between the pumpkin ravioli or carbonara. Cheers PF! Life is grand. You really should enjoy it instead of constantly spreading "doom & gloom" about an island which you obviously know so very little about. But then again, between you & me, I'm not really hopeful that you'll ever see the light.

I will chime in as a recent first time Bonaire visitor. While I did not rent from mentioned agency, I can say I had a wonderful, safe and memorable trip to Bonaire. It was a "trip of a life time", surely to be repeated as soon as possible. I felt safe and comfortable at all times on the island. We took the normal percautions, and had no issues. What we did have was first rate diving, excellent weather, great meals, and meet wonderful people. PF.

PF, with all due repsect, go jump in the lake and leave this forum alone. Nobody is interested in your rants.

To all other posters, kepp it coming. You provided me with so much valuable information that helped make my first of many trips to Bonaire the best.

Side note, sorry for the typos in the above post.

While I too will one day dive Bonaire, I was surprised to see these threads of recent crime which is a concern for some. I'm sure a sad reminder for those that have been victims. I think I'll stick to the worlds 3rd largest barrier reef, right here in the US of A. The wonderful FL Keys!:popcorn:

Well Driftwood you are absolutely correct on this! And, I stand by every word I typed. I know these folks and have had many many business dealings with them for over 5 years. I have received numerous stellar remarks from all our guests. I found the posting to be really vindictive and then when called on this, he indicated
"The purpose of this post was not to necessarily badmouth Sunbelt Realty"..You betcha. I call 'em as I see 'em.

Hi Vince,

The people at Sunbelt Realty may be the nicest people in the world and do a fantastic job 99% of the time. I just know the agency laws in Texas. If the OP's version is substantially correct, Sunbelt would be in very hot water with our Real Estate Commission. Probably lose their license, pay major fines and damages to Rick. No need for courts or lawsuits, just a simple application of administrative law.

That only addresses Sunbelt's handling of the lease. What seems to be a targeted theft is a whole other issue.

I am glad that, so far, your dealings with Sunbelt have been positive. The best test of a company's ethics is when a deal starts going south. Sunbelt fails my test. After reading Rick's encounter, I would have serious reservations retaining them as my agent.

The people at Sunbelt Realty may be the nicest people in the world and do a fantastic job 99% of the time. I just know the agency laws in Texas. If the OP's version is substantially correct, Sunbelt would be in very hot water with our Real Estate Commission. Probably lose their license, pay major fines and damages to Rick. No need for courts or lawsuits, just a simple application of administrative law.
If Bonaire were Texas, everyone would be armed to the teeth and the strict no-gloves policy would be altered to merely restricting dynamite fishing to daylight hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom