On Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far weather sucks windy only available shore diving Eden Rock.

Sunset House is under construction dockside no shore diving.

Trying Eden Rock today

Yesterday went to get license renewed after waiting and doing paperwork they tell me printer is down have to go back today.

Well that's it so far

Love going to Licensing when I have a really long book to read. Went three times when my registration was up because they ran out of electronic plates. That was July — still don’t have them!!

We get the five-year license to avoid having to spend an entire day sitting in a waiting room for renewal more than once every 5 years. Coming down next week for a week, and hoping for better diving weather - at least for boat diving if not shore.

If you come down twice a year and rent it comes out cheaper....5 year license is $125. C.I.

Mike I am on my third 5 year renewal I feel the same way

“Sunset House is under construction dockside no shore diving”.

Well, yes and no. Yes the concrete work is being rebuilt, after 50 years. But we did shore dives this past Thursday through Monday. There is still ladder access to the ocean pool on the north side of the property.

So far weather sucks windy only available shore diving Eden Rock.

Sunset House is under construction dockside no shore diving.

Trying Eden Rock today

Yesterday went to get license renewed after waiting and doing paperwork they tell me printer is down have to go back today.

Well that's it so far

We are on Brac and the air temp is great but it is a little windy and choppy. On Sunday it was calm and we dived the north side. Monday and Tuesday were a little rough but not bad and we stayed stayed on the south side. Wednesday is supposed to be the roughest day this week and then it is forecast to calm down.

The morning dives on Brac today were rough but the afternoon was much calmer, so hopefully the worst is over.

Back
Top Bottom