On being pinoy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh..this thread is great.

I love Pinoy's strong self esteem...I think you guys are some of the most secure people on earth, which is why I so wanted to come to the Div-o-Rama.

JB is very close to many Pinoys in Iraq...they have quite a supply "collective"--they make the world go around over there, they are the "cut to the chase "can do" people to know."--and then some.
I tell him all the little words you all use and he tries to use them with his Pinoy friends...sometimes he gets it right, sometimes he gets it wrong. They always explain it to him. very cool, IMO.
My daughter runs with a lot of Pinoy friends, whats the word for the girls?
They have a killer sense of humor, usually. Humor must be highly valued in your culture?

catherine96821:
oh..this thread is great.

I love Pinoy's strong self esteem...I think you guys are some of the most secure people on earth, which is why I so wanted to come to the Div-o-Rama.

JB is very close to many Pinoys in Iraq...they have quite a supply "collective"--they make the world go around over there, they are the "cut to the chase "can do" people to know."--and then some.
I tell him all the little words you all use and he tries to use them with his Pinoy friends...sometimes he gets it right, sometimes he gets it wrong. They always explain it to him. very cool, IMO.
My daughter runs with a lot of Pinoy friends, whats the word for the girls?
They have a killer sense of humor, usually. Humor must be highly valued in your culture?
it was too bad you couldn't make it to the DOR. We were actually looking forward to meeting you.

girls are 'pinAy'. The vowel 'A' usually represents females while 'O' represents males.

Yup! humor's the norm. It keeps us sane :D

iris_ice:
it was too bad you couldn't make it to the DOR. We were actually looking forward to meeting you.

girls are 'pinAy'. The vowel 'A' usually represents females while 'O' represents males.

Yup! humor's the norm. It keeps us sane :D

you are sane? :11:

jonix:
you are sane? :11:

same reaction here...

much saner than you lot are :biggrin3:

@maggie: whose side are you on??? :sadangel: (oh, i forgot! ...zee's) :drejnd:

oh iris....! it takes one to know one!

besides, in a mad world, only the mad are sane.

so we rule the world.

or so we thought.

It is terrible to be a PINOY trapped in a KANO body......ok, a few things are good about it....LOL

Babydamulag:
It is terrible to be a PINOY trapped in a KANO body......ok, a few things are good about it....LOL

bwahahhahahahaha.

god, the fact that i seem to get what you mean.... ive been hanging out with the wrong crowd for far too long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom