On being pinoy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PakMan, I can't believe that, those are actually 'convicts' ? and they are singing about Jumbo Hotdogs? Is some kind of prison therapy session, maybe they could use this here in California at San Quentin! You don't want to even mention the word "jumbo hot dog" in that prison:no

there used to be a time when jumbo hotdogs meant jumbo hotdogs.

nobody made a song out of it, and nobody was whacked enough to dance in the said tune.

I just went to Yahoo news Philippines and found it Wow!!!! That is in Cebu! And about those Jumbo Hot dogs, here in San Francisco, that's a whole different story.

"Sleeping on my back tonight":rofl3: :rofl3: :shakehead

tboxcar:

:rofl3: i would understand!

tboxcar:
I just went to Yahoo news Philippines and found it Wow!!!! That is in Cebu! And about those Jumbo Hot dogs, here in San Francisco, that's a whole different story.

someone link that youtube video of those same prisoners doing the Michael Jackson Thriller dance...:coffee:

I don't totally understand all the Tagalog in Twomixdiver's post but having been to the Philippines four times and counting on returning several more, I don't think there is anyplace else on earth like the Philippines. I love the place and its people.

Is this what they call 'doing hard time' in the Philippines, we keep playing it as we can't believe it's real

Paki ganyan naman ang kuwan sa ano.

As strange as it might sound this single silly sentence reminds me just how much I miss the Philippines.

...and there are so many other things the original post left out. Like where else in the world do you watch a basketball game while you eat your Adidas? (Okay, I never ate adidas, but I'd really love some balut right now.)

-Ben

Back
Top Bottom