OMS' s new manifold...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreenDiverDown

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Opinions anyone? Anyone have one of these or seen one up close?

SA

oms "the company" scares me.....no customer support!
many good products...just very little support.
it's too bad they do not care about customers!

I don't think most people get overly thrilled with anything OMS does. I haven't looked at the manifold as it isn't necessary. There are already very good manifolds on the market, probably for less money, if OMS keeps to past practice.

MD

mrducks once bubbled...
oms "the company" scares me.....no customer support!
many good products...just very little support.
it's too bad they do not care about customers!

dude, you are right on. I was an OMS fan and owned quite a bit of their gear. Due to their crappy customer support I have slowly sold most of my OMS gear. Some of their gear is very nice, however, the customer support sucks. With the likes of Koplin, FredT, Oxycheq, and Halcyon who needs OMS. They can bite me.

Diddo on OMS CSR. Nonexistant.

MechDiver once bubbled...
I don't think most people get overly thrilled with anything OMS does. I haven't looked at the manifold as it isn't necessary. There are already very good manifolds on the market, probably for less money, if OMS keeps to past practice.

MD

That's exactly what I was thinking. Why buy OMS when better gear is available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom