OMS Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

strider

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been looking for a good online retailer for OMS parts, particularly the captured o-ring crossbar, with or w/o the isolator. I have used all the standard places like leisurepro and scuba.com, but I can't find what I need.

I was also wondering, is there some trick to searching the board for something like OMS, which is only 3 letters?
Thanks,
Justin

Not to start anything here, but why dont you call an OMS dealer (LDS)???

I am pretty much in the middle of no where. My LDS is 40 miles away and is an OMS dealer and I do order OMS through him, but he is quite expensive. I purchased a set of OMS 100lb single bladder wings from him a while ago, charged me 340.00 + tax. I wanted to buy them somewhere else for a 100.00 less, but like to support my LDS, some, I don't want to fully fund the new compressor or anything.
He is also difficult to work with sometimes and can be slow. It will be february before I get the pouch and STA I ordered from him 2 weeks ago because of vacation and holidays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom