OMS BP with cam bands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, I didn't know about the "new" plates. I wonder if OMS is also stealing Halcyons idea of implanting rods into their wings for stability? I have a Halcyon plate with an OMS wing, I'll have to see if the spacing for the bands is the same, and how stable it is when assembled.

matt

matt t. once bubbled...
Sorry, I didn't know about the "new" plates. I wonder if OMS is also stealing Halcyons idea of implanting rods into their wings for stability? I have a Halcyon plate with an OMS wing, I'll have to see if the spacing for the bands is the same, and how stable it is when assembled.

matt

Nothing to be sorry about. OMS did hire a couple employee's from Halcyon, so you never know what they will do. IMO it think OMS is just responding to what the market is calling for. I'm sure others ie; Dive Rite will follow. Hopefully this will keep prices down and bring about improvements.

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
Getting really tired of OMS. I like Dive Rite much better lately.
Little by little you're getting closer to the pitcher of Kool-aid.:D It's just a matter of time before you're buying Pressed Steel and Halcyon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom