Olympus C-5060

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just ordered a 5060 for $378, new and a housing for $195....Hope it's all y'all tell me it is!
Best strobe to go with this?

Wildcard:
Just ordered a 5060 for $378, new and a housing for $195....Hope it's all y'all tell me it is!
Best strobe to go with this?

where did you find the 5060 for 378??

It's HERE! Got it from hobby monster in CA. After teh bells and whistles were added it was more, BUT IT'S SOOOO COOOOL!!!!!

Now y'all gotta help learn how to use this thing...My new dive puter showed as well as a bunch of other crap. Five boxes today. It's like Xmas except it stuff I want.

I got the link from here in another thread. Search 5060, I don't rember which. It was up in the last few days though.

mariov:
Hey guys

Probably a million people would have asked the same question so i do apologise in advace :wink:.

I am on the process of buying a digital camera for everyday use plus diving.

After few discussions a lot of people have recommended teh C-5050 or C-5060 . I dont know much about cameras and its not a cheap option ($1500 with PT-20 case) i wanna make sure its a good camera.

Any recommendations or suggestions?

Mario
I just bought the c-5060 and the pt-20 on ebay. the cam was about $670 and came with wide angle and telephoto lens, filters, carry case, large and small tripod, and sone other stuff, it was a good deal. the pt-20 was about $180. I havent used it yet underwater but it takes great photos and i am especially impressed with the super macro mode. i think this would be your best choice.

surfman:
I just bought the c-5060 and the pt-20 on ebay. the cam was about $670 and came with wide angle and telephoto lens, filters, carry case, large and small tripod, and sone other stuff, it was a good deal. the pt-20 was about $180. I havent used it yet underwater but it takes great photos and i am especially impressed with the super macro mode. i think this would be your best choice.

Did you get the up graded batt and memory for that price? If so thats a GREAT deal.

One month ago we bought a refurbished C-5050 from DigitalDelivered.com. Cost was 350 including shipping. A brand new model was 400 (inc shipping). PT-015 (?) housing was 160 from B&H including shipping. 256 MB xD Fuji memory card about 90 from Amazon. A touch under $600 (US dollars) not bad :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom