Olympics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in December 05 ScubaOlympics/ Curacao. There's some photos on the dive bus site. It was hosted by the DiveBus and Dive Center Aquarius. Let's see, there was the egg on a spoon relay, 2 litter bottle relay (sans Hands), fins on hands relay, and the "baton" was a Santa hat that kept floating off, and the tug of war(in which all three teams were DQ'd for cheating:D

You would think a tank would last longer than 45 mins at 20fsw, but the laugh factor took over. They are in the process of some new ideas, and I'll be watching this thread to give them some input.

Or my personal favorite, the underwater marshmallow/on/a/spoon relay. You think you're bouyant? Then you haven't tried keeping a marshmallow underwater with a spoon...of course you can always gross everyone out by eating them instead. Worked good for me.

This is my new Regulation Olimpic Underwater Beer Drinking setup

It's totally Tech :wink:

Timeliner:

Got to love it!!!!!

Foo:
Or my personal favorite, the underwater marshmallow/on/a/spoon relay. You think you're bouyant? Then you haven't tried keeping a marshmallow underwater with a spoon...of course you can always gross everyone out by eating them instead. Worked good for me.

are pretty neutral too!
egg_and_spoon_1.jpg

This is Graham doing his best to keep it on a spoon....

Timeliner:

I wish to order a dozen of these, please! Now I don't have to wonder what to buy my family for Christmas...

Although I'm a bit worried about the effect there will be on the marine life. The ensuing gaseous emissions into the aquatic environment will most assuredly be a hazard. There will be a high degree of noxious fumes in the h2O.

Be sure and put a disclaimer on the label: "Diver should cover mouth when belching. May cause diver to pee in wetsuit, or puking through his/her regulator. Divers should always dive with a buddy- it may become necessary to buddy-drink. Diver use of this product implies diver accepts all associated risk. Manufacturer not responsible for resultant obnoxious behavior, including but not limited to, the Warhammer Maneuver."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom