Old US Divers mask question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep Leesa, that's it, except mine is light brown in color. I never used though. I was really insecure, and just knew that my friends would laugh at me if I showed up to fish with it. Ya know how guys judge each other by the size of their poles. :wink:

YES! THAT'S IT!!
Dammit! I don't have an Ebay account or paypal or nothin yet.
Not sure, but I think the rocket fins are newer. I don't think them came out until the early seventies.
Thanks rndboulder! Way kewel!

Don't need an account. You can use paypal to pay someone without having a paypal account. And if you want a paypal account you can set one up in minutes.

I don't know what year Rockets were introduced. I bought my 1st pair in 1972, I think. 73 at that latest, and they were mini-Rockets. I wasn't big enough for the foot pockets on full sized Rockets then.

I would be interested in obtaining any info on this mask also. Up until two weeks ago, I had one. Lost it in rough seas. This is the only mask I can use, the silocone ones give me headaches.

Thanks.
Bruce

fishoutawater:
My very first mask, prior to the US Divers mask, was some sort of joke meant to kill me I think. Blue rubber, lots of volume, didn't seal, plastic lens, and the worst part; it had two snorkels with ping pong balls in plastic cages sticking out of the top of it. I remember taking the snorkels out and plugging the holes to make it sort of servicable.
I'm NOT looking for one of those! Just wondered if any of you remembered 'em.

Is this the old mask you had?

HELLO!
I buy mask of the mark TECHNISUB, model AQUARAMA.
Payment 150,00$
Thank you very much
Dani (Spain).

Back
Top Bottom