Old Scuba Pro knife = Value?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
does this old knife and sheath have any value as vintage gear?

Attachments

• scuba pro knife 4 sale.jpg
    scuba pro knife 4 sale.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 3,454
I've sold a couple of them on ebay, with ending prices between $20 - $50 depending on condition. The really valuable one is the one SP used to market as "The Knife". It had a faux bone/antler looking grip. They sell for over $100 on ebay.

thanks got obe offer for 20 the kife is very functional/

As Crocodile Dundee would say, now that's a knife.

I dug out this knife too. This is the same model I used when I started diving. It was a normal knife for a NJ diver back then.

Attachments

• USD knife picture.jpg
    USD knife picture.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 1,903
I have that same ScubaPro knife. Quarter inch thick? Most ridiculous thing ever. In any case, I'm Australian, so at least I get a good joke out of it.

I have one of those also. It's on loan right now to a LDS. They are an Aqualung shop and they have it displayed in a case along with a bunch of other vintage USD gear.

Probably the most valuable vintage dive knives are the US Divers Sea Hawk and the similar Voit and the most valuable by far is the vintage Navy EOD non- magenetic knife

I think the vulcan knife is somewhat valuable. At the very least, it has the "Cool" factor.

vulcan1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom