Old Providence Island / Live aboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tadeotadeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi fellow divers and friends
I have had several people asking when I was going to organize another trip to Old Providence. I am shooting for Sept 3-10, 2011, Labor Day Week. Although I usually go and spend the week in Old Providence I will be taking the live aboard for a trip to one of the outer banks during my trip. Anyone interested can join me or stay the whole week in Old Providence.

The new live aboard is up and running this month doing its first paid trip to Serrana and Roncador Banks. All three cays visited are basically untouched undived reefs only frequented by the stray passing boat, until now, and I want to be one of the first to explore these unaltered reefs.
If you are interested in joining me for this unbelievable journey feel free to contact me or visit my website I will have more information about the areas visited by the live aboard, the boat and pricing.

Basic itinerary for live aboard trip
Sept 3- Flight to San Andres and Old Providence
Sept 4- double Dive
Sept 5- leave for outer cay (Serrana Bank, Roncador Bank or Quitasueno) Double dive , night dive
Sept 6- double dive, night dive
Sept 7- Double dive, return to Old Providence
Sept 8- Double dive
Sept 9- Double dive
Sept 10-Return flight

I am still working on pricing for this trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom