Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I now have two large water bottles and have been teaching Hammerhead how to drum with them. He's amazed at how you can get so many tunes from something so mundane. I told him there are people playing entire drum sets made of buckets for money on streetcorners. I'd be paid to quit drumming, but still!

Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get the drum I want for Christmas and can start practicing. Until then, Hammerhead and I were rockin' the house with our "HydroDrums." I might actually make a drum set from barrels for the kids! An indestructable drum set!

oooh, going all faaancy... i've heard it's the best of the bunch, but that ain't sayin' much when the competition is the alamo & the cadillac.

No reply from the Fort White residents ( LOL )
The Country Inn IS the best of the bunch... (wink)

Beano

Hmmm....I'll bring some brats and stuff for Friday Night grilling. (smile)
I'll bring some chippers and dippers too.
Salsa , etc.

I'll bring enough for sharing etc...

Tanx!
Beano

P.S. If ANYONE wants to do any diving on Friday , I'll be around ...

My 2 buddies and I are getting there Thurs and looking for a whole day of diving on Friday, as we have to leave Saturday morning. Never been up there before so not really sure what to expect, or where to start...

My 2 buddies and I are getting there Thurs and looking for a whole day of diving on Friday, as we have to leave Saturday morning. Never been up there before so not really sure what to expect, or where to start...

I'll be getting in around 5:00p Thursday and a full day of diving Friday sounds great. This is my first time at Ginnie Springs too, so i have no idea what I'm in for, but I'm excited!. See ya'll in a couple days!

Ok, just a last minute question. Do they take credit cards for fills and fees and all that jazz? Do I need to bring any cash?

Yes, they take credit and debit cards. Ginnie only has air fills, so if you want nitrox, Cave Excursions (think that's the right name) is down the road a couple miles.
We plan on leaving early (before 9 AM) on Friday, so should be up there sometime after lunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom