Okay head count time:CSSP 7-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll know more definitely later in the week...

"Doing my AOW and dive opener day"

Foo what is a "dive opener day" ? :06:

Debraw:
Foo what is a "dive opener day" ? :06:

Debra, she was referring to Scuba Steve's "dive season opener" get-together.

Ahh now that makes sense. I dive year around so it is always "the season" to me. :eyebrow:

Well folks, I'll be there Sat.am, probably around 9am. I would show up earlier, but I have to make some stops on the way out. I also have to leave nlt about 3pm.

So who will be there Sat. morn, any idea of what time and where we gonna meet at?

We will be there Sunday! Yippee! I doubt it will be before noon, though. So break out the special sauce, Lukie. I'll bring something delectable, and probably store bought, to eat. LOL. We will be spending the night away from home before we come on Sunday, will be tough to keep anything fresh. Look forward to seeing yall out there!

Now... where is my beanie... ;o)

Foo

Lukie, we have decided that it's not going to work out to "do it all" this weekend. I've been diving every weekend for the past 6 weeks and you can sure tell it around our house. ;o) We'll have to catch up with you another time, sorry I'm going to miss the steakfest and of course the EARfest! Good luck on your classes, and have a blast!

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom