OK, when is the first dive/get-together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturday we'll be there, sunday is out, might be around post diving on saturday if you want to stop by for a beer with whatever group might be there i am sure that would work. # in the mod contact thing.

Just remember when you fly back to Japan you'll lose that day you gained....

grazie42:
I´m actually flying into ft lauderdale saturday night with a buddy of mine...

We´ll be staying for two weeks in pompano. Mostly our days are sheduled with charter dives but if anyone would like to do some shorediving an evening or two that would be great fun (we have a rental car so we are pretty mobile)...Would be nice to put faces to some conch names :)

We´ll be diving with www.oceandiving.com so if you´re interested just give Jim a call and come join us!

If anyones interested plz pm me with contact details...We fly out really early saturday(late friday your time)

Oh, btw, if your shedule´s flexible maybe we could do a dive sometime during your stay as well jagfish?
They let you out of the office??? Come on over in the evening & do some beach diving. Jag & crew are going to be over Thursday night but any evening except Wed is good for me.

Yeah, but did she give you the Super-Duper dive leader hug? :wink:

Don't go back home withOUT it!

Fill Express is running a tech trip to the wreck of the Hydro Atlantic (175 fsw) every Friday this month. For those certified, if you're interested lets make some plans before it's to late.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom