OK, when is the first dive/get-together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Arriving Ft. Lauderdale Friday night, which is particularly interesting because I leave here Friday early evening. I have to go back in time to get to your world (sorta)...Travel agaist the earth's rotation and lose noting but sleep.

Really looking forward to meeting a school of Conchers, however a pod or gaggle will also do.

Might be good is one or two of you PM me your contact details so we can hook up...I'll be in Boca...

Let the games begin...

Jagfish- We all work some screwy scheledules although you can always find a few that are not working that day/weekend.

You can reach me at 772-332-7344. That is my nextel number, I expect to be working quite a bit this month.

You can normally find a group of conchers at Lauderdale By the Sea or at Hollywood Beach off of Johnson street.

Hope you get the chance to meet some conchs.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
Jagfish- We all work some screwy scheledules although you can always find a few that are not working that day/weekend.

You can reach me at 772-332-7344. That is my nextel number, I expect to be working quite a bit this month.

You can normally find a group of conchers at Lauderdale By the Sea or at Hollywood Beach off of Johnson street.

Hope you get the chance to meet some conchs.

Eric

Thanks Eric, Bulla
This Sunday would be great if that worked out...I'll be staying in Boca.

jagfish:
Arriving Ft. Lauderdale Friday night... SNIP... Let the games begin...
Oh, man, I count every good shore dive-day as a blessing with the threat of all these hurricains over our heads (literally), and it is FANTASTIC right now. Very calm seas, and the ripples actually flow out from you as you enter the water from the shore. I don't know what that depression is going to do to us for Saturday, but good luck...

Unfortunately, I'll be in Orlando BUT fortunately I'll be with great friends there.

Well, you've got my # & I am eagar & willing to dive any time on Saturday & Sunday afternoon. during the week, they woudl have to be evening dives.... Still really looking forward to meeting you & your family!

I´m actually flying into ft lauderdale saturday night with a buddy of mine...

We´ll be staying for two weeks in pompano. Mostly our days are sheduled with charter dives but if anyone would like to do some shorediving an evening or two that would be great fun (we have a rental car so we are pretty mobile)...Would be nice to put faces to some conch names :)

We´ll be diving with www.oceandiving.com so if you´re interested just give Jim a call and come join us!

If anyones interested plz pm me with contact details...We fly out really early saturday(late friday your time)

Oh, btw, if your shedule´s flexible maybe we could do a dive sometime during your stay as well jagfish?

Sunday got shot for me yesterday.. I may be able to do a mid-week if I can work something out... got a LOT going on gettin a biz off the ground, but if I don't get to chill and dive, I'll go crazy :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom