Ok I'm certified but feel bad about it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstuart1:
Hi Dee,
Fridays would be awesome for me since I am off that day. Sounds like the vis at Twin Lakes has been as bad or worse than Blue Lagoon was this weekend. Good think claustrophobia doesn't affect me.
Hey vis was about 4 inches the day I did my OW in the Blue Lagoon. We were more wet on land than in the water.

Mouthpieces to consider:

There's the SeaCure. You stick the mouthpiece in real hot water then bite down. It's super comfortable since, after creating that first tooth imprint, you don't have to bite down on it .

Or there's the Sherwood mouthpiece which is a bit longer than most mouthpieces. It's almost as comfortable as the SeaCure.

hi, i just finished my AOW and i'm looking for someone to dive with,i'm down for anything, i live in the houston area and eager to travel

Texass:
Mouthpieces to consider:

There's the SeaCure. You stick the mouthpiece in real hot water then bite down. It's super comfortable . ..

I'll second that . . . my seacure is a must-have. I have a second reg set that I used without it a few times. I got one for it the next week - it makes a world of difference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom