OK I Can't take it....It's friggn' COLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Hooters?

I hear you can get Hooters as take out now.... :whistling:

HOOTERS.png

I hear you can get Hooters as take out now.... :whistling:

HOOTERS.png

:eyebrow: mmmm take out. :eyebrow:

Wow - this thread plummetted faster than the temperatures! :lol:

-28 @ 6AM yesterday here. Still many places on main highways where it's one lane travel due to snow drifts.

I wouldn't have been out in it at all but I had to get to my re-cert class and that trumps common sense. :)

It is a nice balmy, 48 degrees, blue skys up here in the Great Pacific North West today. Water temp high 40's. So how are you guy enjoying the global warming? We will be back to our normal 38 with rain before long I am sure but I have to admit I am enjoying the respite from our normal winter weather.

Oh, don't get me started on global warming... :)

I actually studied it for four years at the University of Arizona. Even the world's top scientists STILL have no proof of global warming - and even if they did, there is still no evidence that it's caused by humans.

In fact, there is now a "global cooling" movement, which is much more believable today. :)

The bottom line is that like war, global warming is good business, and there are people making millions on it... So it's easily promoted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom