OK, I booked the flight. Now what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From Clark you have to travel to Dau(bus terminal) first and wait for any bus heading to Olongapo or beyond(eg. Iba). You also have to decide where would you like to stay Olongapo, Subic Bay(Free Port) or Baloy Beach(Barrio Barreto)? First night in the country could be a nightmare!
Pre-arranged your stay at Subic and ask them to pick you up at the airport would be my recommendation.

He can also take a Van-Hire that mostly caters to sex tourists.

The Van-Hire leaves Kokomos at 1:00 p.m. and cost P550 one way and P1000 round trip. ( You are also given 1 FREE drink coupon to use at each of the bars owned by the Dryden Group, so if you plan on drinking in those bars, that is a P490 value, make sure you remind the driver for the FREE drink coupon booklet )

They will drop you off at any of the major resorts if you ask. I like staying at Blue Rock.

He can also take a Van-Hire that mostly caters to sex tourists.The Van-Hire leaves Kokomos at 1:00 p.m. and cost P550 one way and P1000 round trip.
1. The OP's initial arrival time at Clark was 20:00. There are public buses and tourist bus departing to Subic in the following morning. Why would the OP want to waste his time until early afternoon?
2. The OP had changed his flight to Manila since!!!
3. Try harder next time!

Ok thanks. I managed to "change" my ticket ($90 cancellation fee on a $106, ticket) to arrive in Manilla at 4am. Avoiding a stay in $ingapore all together. This is going to be one hell of traveling.

u won't regret this.. I booked my flight to Clark as well cause it saved some $$$. Took me 3 days to go from adam to manila.. Ended up paying 50usd for a 3.5H car drive to manila. Combined with the hotel, airport food I pbb paid more than with a direct flight. Was even lucky I could share the car with some disgusting sex tourist. Went from there to PG which was, what I just read, not even necessary.

daymn I feel stupid

Make sure you book a hotel in Manila in advance

Relax. I am American living in Manila and dive 2 weekends per month. Lots to do and see. The friendliest people in the world but be alert. My personal favorites are Asia Divers in PG and Portulana in Anilao (though isolated a bit which can be nice for a few days. Portulana is a 2 hour drive from Manila and PG is another 45 minutes boat ride. Both will arrange a car to drive you.

Back
Top Bottom