ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

here's what appeared when I Googled Nemrod...

bikini_man_2.jpg

Does the blond hair not just scream Swedish bikini team?

DivingsInMyBlood:
Im new to this and im going to take my ow cert next sunday, just wondering can you wear a tri short under a wetsuit? because i really dont wanna wear a speedo because im my eyes no guy on this earth should ever wear those damned things.

thanks
chris

I found Lycra at Wal-Mart Shorts and longsleeve shirt.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Speedo ...just don't get a pair that it exactly your waist size. Bump it up about 2 sizes and you will be doing yourself (and everyone else) a favor. Between dives I pull on a pair of loose fitting quick dry nylon shorts.

DivingsInMyBlood:
Im new to this and im going to take my ow cert next sunday, just wondering can you wear a tri short under a wetsuit? because i really dont wanna wear a speedo because im my eyes no guy on this earth should ever wear those damned things.

thanks
chris
A speedo & it can get very ugly(looking) very fast....lol........I would suggest something tight like that or 'biker's shorts'........

In Grand Turk our dive boat picked up a guy that epitomised the 60 something year old perma-expat; leathery brown skin like a crocodile, face battlescared from years of being drunk, you all know the type.

Anyway... all he was wearing was an ancient pair of baggy shorts, and let's just say his low hanging budgies were a flappin' in the breeze. All us girls were looking and laughing, but did this old guy give a goll dang? He did NOT, he just let em flap.

Then in Northern Sulawesi we went out with a Chinese couple in their early 70s. He was a big wig business man in Java. On the boat this rotund fellow wore nothing but a floppy hat and a speedo with "PARTY BOY" emblazoned across the "banana". He wore em proudly, too!

Then there's the guys who prefer to wear a bikini stuffed with oranges.

The moral of this story is, it only matters what you wear to the degree you care what others may think. Let your freak flag fly!:D

hey, nice bikini.

opalobsidian:
here's what appeared when I Googled Nemrod...

bikini_man_2.jpg

Does the blond hair not just scream Swedish bikini team?

opalobsidian:
In Grand Turk our dive boat picked up a guy that epitomised the 60 something year old perma-expat; leathery brown skin like a crocodile, face battlescared from years of being drunk, you all know the type.

Anyway... all he was wearing was an ancient pair of baggy shorts, and let's just say his low hanging budgies were a flappin' in the breeze. All us girls were looking and laughing, but did this old guy give a goll dang? He did NOT, he just let em flap.

Then in Northern Sulawesi we went out with a Chinese couple in their early 70s. He was a big wig business man in Java. On the boat this rotund fellow wore nothing but a floppy hat and a speedo with "PARTY BOY" emblazoned across the "banana". He wore em proudly, too!

Then there's the guys who prefer to wear a bikini stuffed with oranges.

The moral of this story is, it only matters what you wear to the degree you care what others may think. Let your freak flag fly!:D

crazy stuff, maybe i could wear some super man undies :rofl3:

Under wetsuit?
before I discovered that I could get only cold instead of freezing by wearing a drysuit
I wore skin
Never saw any reason to wear stuff under my wetsuit kayaking, don't see any reason to wear stuff to cover myself up under my wetsuit diving other then to have one more thing to pee in?
I also wore it on the SI so it would be warmer when I got back in:)
besides, neoprene is so comforting next to the skin:wink:
I have seen more then enough speedo's in france to last a lifetime, and personally I find them bizzare.(Speedos, not the french)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom