Oily bikini lady in rebreather ad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you think a scuba tank would explode if it was shot with a rifle? I'd really like to see that!!!

OK all you whingers, moaners and groaners,

You made the rebreather company very happy with your rants. Now calm down. It was just a pic of **** in some expensive gear. My guess is that nobody forced the models at gunpoint to pose for the advert?

Offensive? Exploitative? Then just don't buy the product. Vote with your wallet. As it's been said so many times already, it's marketing and sex sells.

As for the hard-bodied man in the ad, I'd be happy to dive with him any day - rebreather or no breather.

I wonder if anyone would have moaned and groaned if:

1.) she wasn't "oily" or "sexy"
2.) she didn't have big boobs.
3.) If she was a 'lard-ass' (or fat).
4.) Lord forbid, if she was normal.

Now... for political correctness here, feel free to moan and groan because above I said:

1.) Sexy
2.) Boobs
3.) Lard-ass
4.) I used the word "Lord".

oh well huh?

I wonder if anyone would have moaned and groaned if:

1.) she wasn't "oily" or "sexy"
2.) she didn't have big boobs.
3.) If she was a 'lard-ass' (or fat).
4.) Lord forbid, if she was normal.

Now... for political correctness here, feel free to moan and groan because above I said:

1.) Sexy
2.) Boobs
3.) Lard-ass
4.) I used the word "Lord".

oh well huh?

Your so un-PC you completely take oil for granted. Driving around your ridiculously huge SUVs and oiling up your ridiculously huge chests :D like there's nothing wrong with it. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. :rofl3:

do you, like, need a college degree to post to this thread or something?

Do you think a scuba tank would explode if it was shot with a rifle? I'd really like to see that!!!

Yer killin' me!! Maybe we could start a 5,000 pg thread on this topic? :wink:

Dead thread.
Resurrection neither required nor desired.
Closed.
Rick

Ouch!
The flames are lickin' my backside!
Ok, y'all, have at it!
:D
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom