Oil Spill in Batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I confirm Doy's story...Kirby's, Caban, and the SI areas. We really had to scrub our gear Saturday afternoon, it sticks even on your skin! I have some underwater pix (shooting up to capture the slick.) to show later.

Caloy? did you have a cigarette during your SI???? :d:dooh:

ok kiddin aside, that's real sad... Now did it come from the nearby refineries or did another ship sink or dump it???

pakman:
Caloy? did you have a cigarette during your SI???? :d:dooh:

ok kiddin aside, that's real sad... Now did it come from the nearby refineries or did another ship sink or dump it???
I think it was dumped by a passing ship....

I'm still uploading the pix, will post in the UW forum.

ps - yes, me, Hernel and three others lit up as usual in the SI.:wink:

clgsamson:
I think it was dumped by a passing ship....

I'm still uploading the pix, will post in the UW forum.

ps - yes, me, Hernel and three others lit up as usual in the SI.:wink:

brrrrr...have you guys heard of the petition of planet dive for restricting ship passage around the area of maricaban strait?

jonix:
brrrrr...have you guys heard of the petition of planet dive for restricting ship passage around the area of maricaban strait?
yup, saw & signed that petition during the photo exhibit at podium last month. i hope that they catch whoever is responsible & kill them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom