OHians checking in...heading to GC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jodyver

New
Reaction score
Hello,
My wife and I are heading to Grand Cayman in 2 weeks and can't wait. We were certified a few years ago, taking a refresher before we go, as it has been almost 3 years since our last dive.

In GC, how important is it to have reservations with a dive operator ahead of time? My concern is that the group we're going with has booked with Red Sail the first two days of our trip, and i don't want to be locked into them for the last two days of my trip.

SB is awesome!!

Thanks,
Jodyver

I've never been to the Caymans, but you should get good answers on our Caribbean forum...

:bandit_2: don

Hey let me know how it goes we have a group going down in the Spring to Brac Reef. You should come back with us.

Scuba Brad:
Hey let me know how it goes we have a group going down in the Spring to Brac Reef. You should come back with us.

You're gonna luv the divin', but not the prices!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Well, the importance of reservations always depends upon the time of year and the location (particularly the part of the island, east vs west).

Generally, there is a lull in January. Christmas seasonal rush is over and the numbers usually drop a bit until spring break trips start. The odds of finding an operator with availablity are pretty good, it just might not be your first choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom