Ohhh Diving Gal... let's not be so negative...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
You shouldn't see diving with Walter as diving with a maniac... no, no, no... I think that you should look at diving with Walter as diving with a WRECK instead. Its a glass half full/half empty kind of thing. It's kinda a like that fossil dive I did with Walter... I didn't come up empty handed... Oh no, not if realise that Walter is a fossil in his own right. We will work on your perceptions when you get down here...

Originally posted by NetDoc
You shouldn't see diving with Walter as diving with a maniac... no, no, no... I think that you should look at diving with Walter as diving with a WRECK instead. Its a glass half full/half empty kind of thing. It's kinda a like that fossil dive I did with Walter... I didn't come up empty handed... Oh no, not if realise that Walter is a fossil in his own right. We will work on your perceptions when you get down here...

Now, now did I actually state it was Walter that I was implying was the maniac? After all, according to the schedule -- I do dive with you first!

As for the wreck / fossil label? All I'm saying, we shall see, my friend, we shall see. :wink:

can you tell I am really looking forward to the trip you guys!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom