O'Hana T-shirts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's the thing. They are both going to be available at Cafe Press. You can get whatever one you want.

Click on Leesa's shark bites and follow to the dive types. You can see and get whatever style of T-Shirt, sweatshirt, etc., that you want. (Their server seems to be down at the moment)

I don't know if Leesa put anything on front/back but you can see it on the Cafe Press linked to the Shark Bites signature in Leesa's posts. If she didn't, she may be able to accommodate you but it may cost more. Just guessing. She can let you know.

I'm going to get one of each style because I like them both.

those are both great! i would buy one :)

i bet i know a newly married guy in boston named Jeff who would want one too

Thanks Lisa !!! I like # 1. . . .am ordering a cap and a hoodie. . . Maggi

one sided shirts are like this:
158821812v15_240x240_Front_Color-Charcoal.jpg

two sided shirts have this on the front

158814279v13_240x240_Front.jpg

158856063v8_240x240_Back.jpg

and this on the back of mens items

158821824v12_240x240_Back.jpg

And this on the back of womens

158819150v17_240x240_Back.jpg

157408795v13_240x240_Front_Color-Navy.jpg

FYI - cafepress is kicking up the price for two sided prints by $3 by the end of the month. If you're ordering, you might want to order soon to avoid the extra charge.

oh....forgot...there is a $10 off purchases over $50 code, CABINTEE should be good for the rest of the month.

Great! I ordered one for Crab Lover and two for me. I also got my Christmas cards - very cute!

It is so great that you can get any style you want - even the hoochie mama tank that Catherine was talking about. I ordered a tank - I'll wait to see how that fits before I tell C.

Back
Top Bottom