O'Hana T-shirts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee, no wonder it seemed so familiar, eh Kris?? :wink: It's a super cool logo though...might have to just order a t-shirt from you Leesa. :D

Well, I hope I'm not telling tales out of school, but Justleesa is working on some things. They would have Hawaii O'hana. Maybe she will share now, maybe she wants to wait.

JL - does it sound like enough interest to produce something?

can I get one, too? Even tho I don't post much, when I do, its mainly on this board. . .Maggi:)

I wish somebody would make hoochie girl shirts.

let our arm pits go free, its 90 degrees out there. regular t-shirts up around your neck? I can't do it.

You should talk to Angie who owns Cha Cha Cha...she is super nice and has a great source for those tanks. So does Chollo's on the North Shore...the Mexicans get it. They have the coolest tops in there.

I wanted to do scientific fish ID shirts once....genus species kinda thing...photographs add some sequins here and there sparingly. I think even the boutiques would buy those....you need to open your market up to non-divers too, IMO. I have always thought people would buy black and white wreck shots too. Lots of women want a cool cut though, more of a tank. I would think surfline sort of style, shirts women would wear with little skirts and sarongs, nothing begging to be tucked.

I want a Tee Too! maybe I can pick up as I am planning a visit in Oct. Meanwhile, I dove Jimbo's Hole for the First time today.....45 minutes at 8 FSW......:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom