Oh Man! Check out Monterey Dive Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kind of late, but if I know what time, I would love to join you guys tomorrow.

If don;t get you you in time tonight, will look to join in for a dive Sunday or Monday with somebody for a couple of dives. Have to test the new regulator/BC.

-bob

Bob, We are tentatively looking at about 9-930 am, My cell 916-396-1469.

We will be doing two dives to complete Mikes dry suit Cert, But you are welcome to join us, They simply will be easy fun dives!

Everyone's diving... except for you :shocked2:

(I'm at Lobos..)

Hey Ben.

It was great to see you today, I also want too thank you for talking with me about the situation with my Daughter, I talked to her Husband tonight, Crew chief Matt Phillips at Dyes AFB, He was pleased to talk to me as well, and he promised me he would see my child home safe when he leaves, he also told me as did you, how scared and stressed he is to be going to that country!!

Thank you again for your helpful conversation with me today!!!!

I look forward to seeing you at Mather A week from this Sunday!!

Thanks Buddy!

Bob, We are tentatively looking at about 9-930 am, My cell 916-396-1469.

We will be doing two dives to complete Mikes dry suit Cert, But you are welcome to join us, They simply will be easy fun dives!

Fantastic! Thanks! I will try and be there Jim. Closer to 930. I will call your cell between 9 and 930 to confirm and get some clues as to how to recognize you and Mike.

This will be the first time I will be diving with somebody from SB! (have not done much diving anyways).

Fantastic! Thanks! I will try and be there Jim. Closer to 930. I will call your cell between 9 and 930 to confirm and get some clues as to how to recognize you and Mike.

This will be the first time I will be diving with somebody from SB! (have not done much diving anyways).

We will look forward to meeting/diving with you Bob!!
No worries on the time, We will wait for you to join us!
My cell will be on so just give me A shout!!

I am at pt. Lobos and the conditions are great. Monastery has no waves at all. It is FLAT. Come on DoWn.

Had 2 Great dives at Butterfly House. Well over 50' vis, probably way more if I had prescription mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom