OFFICIALLY Enrolled in class...... Venice, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COWSskateGOOD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well Ladies and Gentleman:

I have been lurking these forums since 2008, and have wanted to dive for years and years. After finishing school, getting a new career, moving to Florida, becoming engaged, having a child, watching my friends get certified including my father.... it is finally my Fiance and my turn.... we are enrolled in June for our OW. I am really excited. Yesterday I obtained all my gear from a neighbor who has been diving his whole life around the world..... 2 tanks, BC, Masks, Fins, Gear Travel Bag, Lights, Knifes, Goodie Bags, Booties, Wet Suits, Gloves, Dive Comp, Regulator/Octo, Dive Weights, Flags for the boat, Flags for the water.....everything I could ever want.... and went and bought the Fiance all pink masks, fins, and gear....

I am ready to get in the water!

Welcome aboard...and the underwater world!!!

Enjoy your time getting your c-card and please feel free to drop on down to your new local forum and join in the fun here:

Florida Conch Divers

Plenty here to keep you wet and continue your education while having fun.

You're probably aware, but Venice is a great place to dive for fossils. We have driven down 4 times now to dive there, and have found a lot of neat stuff.

Thank you guys for the well wishes... Yes I am pretty excited for the fossils/sharks teeth. I have looked for sharks teeth for years and have a small collection from the shore it will be nice to see ones that many beach go-ers can't quite reach :) (SELFISH) :)

Congrats on you decision to become a scuba diver. Please let us know how you enjoyed your class and if there is anything I can do, feel free to ask.

See you down under.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom