Officially a NEW DIVER as of 6/9/2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D&JH

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Yesterday I completed my OW course!!!!! It was harder than I thought but anything worth doing is. Now I am looking for Diving Buddies who live in SW Florida. If you are experienced and would like to help out a new diver- then please let me know.

Congratz on your achievement!!
Good luck on your search for dive buddies. Look for and be a responsible, respectful buddy check local clubs, your dive shop for divers as well.

My Dad lives in Port Charlotte (non-diver), but when I come down to visit him I'll be glad to go dive with you. Congrads!!!!!

Steve

Congrats as well. I always recommend for new divers to seek experienced (preferably Rescue Cert.) dive buddies.

Last edited:
Congratulations! :D

congrats and great job well done......

Thank you everyone. It feels so great to be welcomed into the Scuba World with such great enthusiasm!!

congrats! welcome to an awesome world. Come and visit the east side of the state and the Vero Beach Scuba Club (on facebook). We're always diving and have a number of beginner dives going on.

Back
Top Bottom