Official Remembrance Day 2010 dive thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll know if I'm coming by about 8pm. Will post and PM.

Madrona is nice. Screwed my ankle up there too!

I'm out.

I have a previous engagement, which I was "reminded" about last night. Heading to the island wouldn't get me back in time.

Have a blast y'all. Catch you on the next one.

Same here....out.

FUQ!

I might be in... we'll see if I can convince the wife to let me out.
JC

Roses and chocolates, and if that does not work, diamonds :wink:

For ferries there is a 6:30am and an 8:30am ferry over. I am for reserving the 8:30 ferry over. Since it is a holiday, I think it is best to reserve the going over since the ferries will most likely be busy.

Hey guys, I'm just having a peek at BC ferries' website, the 8:30 am and 10:30 am sailings to Departure Bay on Nov 11 are already showing no more reservable space. Not too much of a problem for me, because I was planning to go out Wednesday evening, but did you guys have a chance to reserve yet? I don't want to head out there Wednesday evening, then find nobody can make it out Thursday morning!

Good eyes Rob. I just checked too and it appears only the 6:30 is available which for some of us means a 4:30 wake up call.

Perhaps something more local might be a better bet?

Yeah, I think the 6:30 am ferry is inhumane! Who would voluntarily get up that early? I think it is more for the late night party animals who are just heading home! ;-)

Does anybody have a reservation made already for the 8:30, or planning to head out on Wednesday evening? Otherwise, maybe something more local... hmmm...

But if WetRookie has a reservation to take all the downtown/North Shore people, and if the valley people want to grab the 7:45 am Tsawassen to Duke Point, that one is still open for reservations...

My vote is for local, but as I said, if I'm out voted, I'll comply with the wishes of the majority.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom