Official Remembrance Day 2010 dive thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This what I love about chat boards (and by that, I mean I despise this place). Five threads in and we already have flame war.

Definitely reminds me of why I don't come and peak in this place except every couple of years to see what's new. Apparently nothing.

BTW, Dale, nothing wrong with you post to start with. You intent was obvious and it's a free world for you to do whatever you want with your day. If someone considers you too easy to **** with, it's really not your problems. They are obviously much smarter then you or I. So that's the end of that.

Wow. Holy douche bag.

I'm diving. Love to hit up Keystone (been a while).

DaleC, I am off work that day and would love to dive, either here locally or the Island or sunshine coast.

I heard Porteau had great viz and I was at Tuwanek last Saturday and great viz as well.

I'd like to do Keystone as I'm in dire need for some octo action videos.

I heard Porteau had great viz and I was at Tuwanek last Saturday and great viz as well.

I'd like to do Keystone as I'm in dire need for some octo action videos.

Where is Keystone? Is that in the states? If it is I can not cross the border yet, no passport.

Madrona in Nanaimo is good a good site for this.

Yeah, Keystone is in the ol' US of A.

Madrona, I've heard, is good for octos, but I only found one large one that I am pretty sure died between dives. I went out just before dark and it was really white and breathing pretty slowly, then I went out 2 hrs later for a night dive and it was no longer breathing and lincod were starting to swarm around it. Odd...

I'd love to get out to Madrona with someone that knows the site well and were some good dens are. I always get tricked by the shells and find nothing nearby or inside...

Cultus? I've never done Cultus. I getting to like this lake stuff with the higher visibility and avoiding the after dive rinse of equipment. Because it's not a long weekend I'd like to avoid long drives or long waits at the ferry...

Mike how's this for octopus-like action video:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom