Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No official sign up. We used to try to have a SB signup for the reservations, but it ended up being just a big headache, so the reservations will be with Ginnie Springs. I have never had to make a reservation, just show up.
Group activities will be the diving, drinking, and eating. For kids and non divers, there is usually a float down the river on innertubes.
The best place for the latest info would be the first post when it is updated. Non divers, and friends/family are more than welcome to join the fun.
This is a family event and all are welcome!

No official sign up. We used to try to have a SB signup for the reservations, but it ended up being just a big headache, so the reservations will be with Ginnie Springs.

what she said

I have never had to make a reservation, just show up.

ditto

Group activities will be the diving, drinking, and eating.

and sitting around the fire and doing lap dances in grass skirts

not to mention ziplocking people in their tents

Ohhhh.. zip ties. Forgot about that one. Thanks for the reminder Andy!:angel:

Late arriving to thread:
1. Hard drive crashed on Laptop ... Had to get a new one.
2. Returned from California.

SO ...

OK , me back for a bit :D

Da Bean

OK, so we haven't yet started our list of who is bringing what. So here goes, and if you have anything to add, cut and paste this list into your post and add whatever it is that you are bringing.

scubafool + 2
firewood

scubafool + 2
firewood

andy (-3.14159265)

will gladly accept free alcohol

Cardzard & Roxanne
18 hambugers and buns, baked beans and all our normal stuff to contribute to the the community dinner and breakfasts
scubafool + 2
firewood
SuPrBuGmAn
(6) 2-liter drinks and lots of Dixie Cups
Plenty of beer

and sitting around the fire and doing lap dances in grass skirts

Lap dances :confused: Darn it! I had to leave early last time and missed all the fun. I'm definitely going to bring my tent this time. :crafty:

Cardzard & Roxanne
18 hambugers and buns, baked beans and all our normal stuff to contribute to the the community dinner and breakfasts
scubafool + 2
firewood
SuPrBuGmAn
(6) 2-liter drinks and lots of Dixie Cups
Plenty of beer
Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab
S'Mores fixins'
Brekky stuff
Rum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back