Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody mention RUM????

Hi,

I will be in Gainesville for a week and would like to join megadave Saturday/Sunday.

thanks,
agis

Somebody mention RUM????
I NEVER would.
And the clock a keeps on a tickin down.

Since no one will probably cave dive with me at this Mega (all the Panhandlers bailed etc ) , I might have a buddy of mine stop out and we will probably do a couple of er , silt swims on Saturday. But of course , I'll do the Galaxy Quest. (EEK)

Da Beano Baggins

P.S. Unless someone WANTS to do a cave dive , of course :D

As I opened Pandora's box, I saw a wondrous sight. Lo and behold there were weeds about. rafiah weeds growing in the box of the Phoenix. Arisen from the ashes are TWO grass hula skirts, a coconut bra, AND a seashell bra! There was a note inside saying, "For the merryment of the dregs (lawyers) and hopefuls (the rest of us) of Scubaboard, we, the gnomes of the sea otter fairy kingdom do hereby bequeath upon thee, this box of happiness to be shared 'round the campfire." Also inside was a large clear tote with rum and other fine spirits which were said to haunt the megadives.
I have it on very good standing that such items will be in attendance at this megadive and may be accompanied by a rather large wooden hat rack which returns your chapeau up to 100+ feet away rather intently!
I will be going shopping for some specialty items tomorrow to keep the Florida State Birds at bay as I am out of shotgun shells and ammo for the minigun.
:bigun2:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to dive this weekend, but I'm going to stop by on Saturday, as I will be floating down the river in tubes like the tourist I am NOT with a friend for her birthday, and I'm showing up Sunday morning to meet a couple friends again.

Hope to see you guys there!

Danny

Mega Mega Mega Dive!!!!!!! Looks like its just me and the little one coming, wife is bailing out. Hey Scubafool at the last MegaDive you said something about having a wetsuit you kids had grown out of. If you still have it would you bring it. If it fits my son we can come up with a price if not oh well.

Yes, Toby, John has grown out of his wetsuit. It is a 3 mil full suit, and if it will fit one of your kids, I am willing to let it go really cheap.

Don't bother bringing firewood, the back of my beast is loaded nearly full right now.

Grrr... The front right driveshaft on the truck has started to vibrate badly and not sure if the truck is up for the trip... Is anyone from the Port Charlotte / Englewood / Venice / Sarasota-Bradenton/ Tampa area heading up for just Saturday or Sunday and would like a passenger to help with fuel expenses??? :) My dive gear doesn't take much room..

I have temporarily put a cell number in my profile notes in case anyone has the room in their vehicle to spare..

Thanks - Brent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom