For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the standard large steel plate you made me, Eric. Please put me on the list for a large lightweight one (for travel) when you restart production.

Thanks,
Jesse

Stainless prices right now are so absurd that just the material...(snipped)
Eric,

I've been trying to get one since 2013 (older list). Please let me know when you start again.

Eric, after diving a Freedom Plate last year, I am a fan of your work.
In addition to the small standard plate already on the wait list, please put me down for a couple thin stainless. One medium and one small. Thank you!
Eric, please take me off the wait list for both the small and medium thin stainless plates.
I really enjoy my regular freedom plate, but no longer have a need for the thin version. Thanks!

Eric, I would probably use a FP for travel and don't care too much about SS vs AL as I would just adjust my weight elsewhere. Which is more cost friendly for you? SS or AL, or are they both equally absurd in price and construction cost?

Eric, I would probably use a FP for travel and don't care too much about SS vs AL as I would just adjust my weight elsewhere. Which is more cost friendly for you? SS or AL, or are they both equally absurd in price and construction cost?
Stainless is more absurd. Aluminum prices are pretty disgusting too but not like stainless.

Back
Top Bottom