For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I opened my eyes and found the sizing lol... Can I please order a large thin stainless plate? I have also heard that you do a lower tank wedge, I'd like to grab one of those too

@Eric Sedletzky

Sent you a PM mate, put me on the list please, just waiting to hear your recommendations before I can detail the specifics

Cheers,

Mick

Eric; I'm 5'9", so it looks like a medium will work for me. Thin stainless steel, not polished and with a stainless wedge.

Eric: please disregard this post. Just found out, this morning, that our company might be doing some "cutbacks". Not sure what that means, but that verbage makes me nervous...
I will revisit your Freedom Wing, if/when things settle down at work.

Thanks!
Gary

@Eric Sedletzky please put me down for a Thin SS in Small with Wedge. This is for putting a BP/W system together for my 12 year old son who is a 5'-3" tall rail that no jacket BCD fits worth a damn. He loves to dive and just completed his AOW so trying to stoke the flame all I can. Thanks - Steve

@Eric Sedletzky I am interested in a Large Polished with wedge. Possibly a small as well. I have looked around for an estimated turn around (I know it's not soon...) Can you give a general idea of a timeline. Thanks in advance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom