For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Cool!
You’ll get to get fit up in person with a tutorial, then we’ll go diving!
I’m setting up another guy who’s new and will need an acclimation dive, maybe we can go to Fort Ross, Stillwater, or Gerstle when it lays down.

I would love to! This is my first foray into BP&W, so I could use all the help I can get. The next dive I have planned with the holiday madness is NYE at Point Lobos, but I am just planning to run with the gear I have right now. Trying to do more local diving after a couple years of lots of oversea trips.

Or Little River/VanDamme. Then you can go to Patterson's Pub to celebrate. :cheers:

Last year (when we still had an Ab season) I pulled my 3 at VD then hit the Pub. Sounds like a plan to me!

@Eric Sedletzky, I finally completed assembling my Freedom Plate and have put it in a box for my grandson for Christmas. That means that I will need another one sometime soon. Please put me on the list again. The last one that you sent me was a medium and it seems to fit me well.

@Eric Sedletzky, I finally completed assembling my Freedom Plate and have put it in a box for my grandson for Christmas. That means that I will need another one sometime soon. Please put me on the list again. The last one that you sent me was a medium and it seems to fit me well.
Stainless?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom