Official Beach Crab t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont have voices in my head yet.

I dont have voices in my head yet.

Then how come you are always talking back to them out loud??? :dork2:

Jeff, great color you have picked for the t-shirts. I'll pick mine up at the picnic.
Can I have mine in Cardinal and Gold though??? J/k I'm really really kidding :mooner:

Right! i dont rember me talking to a tree stump named Jenny. I rember you saying that you insisted that the stump was your dive partner.

Kevin I still have you cc on file... kidding only kidding

You wouldn't be the first person to do that. But, probably 110% more honest than the last one who did... :wink:

Right! i dont rember me talking to a tree stump named Jenny. I rember you saying that you insisted that the stump was your dive partner.

Is Jenny going to order a shirt too?

The Church of Reverend Tail... I love it! I guess everyone does worship me:D:D:D

I will be at the picnic with shirts in hand if you are going you can pick them up there otherwise if you would like I can take a Credit card over the phone and ship them out to you.

Reverend Tail
How about PayPal?

Back
Top Bottom