Official Beach Crab t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The guy that runs k2scuba (k2 scuba) / k2scuba.com has on three different occasions (and that's just what I know about) charged people's credit card numbers without their permission. If you give him your number he will keep it on file. He did this to Codyjp, Divin' Dave, and myself.

That's why I caution folks to stay away from k2scuba & k2scuba.com. Questionable ethics and business practices are why he can not sell XS Scuba, OxyCheq, Salvo, and Apollo, just to name a few. Poor reputation in SoCal with a long list of unhappy divers, shops, instructors, and boat captains.

That's the story... I feel better now that I've told it.

Now can I have two shirts??? Can I have two XL's please, please, please ????

WOW thanks Kevin thats good to know... I will put that on my list of shops to stay away from :no:no:no:no:no:no

He is going to have them on sat at the picnic :)

and lots of it I hope:D

And for us not attending the picnic?? I sent ya my phone # Reverend...:D

And for us not attending the picnic?? I sent ya my phone # Reverend...:D

when they are sorted and I have some time after the picnic I will start making the calls...

In the mean time shoot me a PM if you are not going saturday with contact info size and qty.

Ok, the shirt has been ordered. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom