Official 2012 Invasion Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK Gang. The moment you've been waiting for... This just in. As of 7:00 am this morning, we are definitely going to (hold your breath as you click)...

Someplace other than TASMANIA!!! That's right, you can cross Tasmania (and their devils) right off of the list. See how this is narrowing down quickly??? :D :D :D

You suck!!!!!!:)
This is the treatment we can expect from our healthcare professionals! No wonder Gary is so tetched in the head! :D :D :D

Shhhhh, what's that noise?

Never mind, it's just Pete.

Wrong thread, but Gators gonna win Saturday (can't fuss at crazy people for posting in the wrong thread. we don't know what we're doing. we're tetched) :D

The waiting is the hardest part!!!!!

Here's some perspective... we booked a trip for Jan 2014 a few weeks ago. That's a freakin long wait! :D

I too am interested in participating in this trip. I need to lock in a trip within the next week and I would like it to be on this trip but without details, I might have to forsake another Invasion Trip and go with the DNY guys to Bonaire at the end of July. That will be great trip as well but if SB was invading somewhere awesome, I would like to consider it.

So I wont be on this trip since June 22 is the date for my wedding. Someone might be upset if I were on a trip. Have an awesome time and I cant wait for the pics.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom