Official 2012 Invasion Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No please! We already booked a trip to Lembeh for 2014 :cool2:

I don't think that will happen since the flights alone cost as much as Coz did. :wink:

So I am thinking the Flower Gardens is out too? :rofl3:

I kind of hope SB does an Invasion one year to a far away land. If we could secure a hotel and diving package cheap enough to somewhat offset the cost of airfare, it would make a such a trip much more feasible for my wallet and possibly allow me the opportunity to experience that side of the world - even WITH some diving buddies! This is of course coming from the mind of my single broke ass... it would definitely still be outrageous for a family! Like I just said in the GoPro forum regarding the new Hero3... I wish I was rich! haha

I'm SOOOO anxious for the 2013 details! Damn you Cardzanne, your evil plot of making us wait is working!! I'm all giddy like a lil school girl!! Wherever it's at, I KNOW for a FACT it will be AMAZING!! Can't wait!!

Damn John, you look like a little school girl!!!!:)

Are we gonna be celebrating my birthday abroad again?:) happy birthday to me!!!

Dennis, when is soon? Can't get here fast enough!!!

Is today the day? Are we gonna be lucky?
Only time will tell... at this point we KNOW it won't be Key Largo! my house just ain't big enough. :D :D :D

Only time will tell... at this point we KNOW it won't be Key Largo! my house just ain't big enough. :D :D :D

But you do have a boat... Or at least I've heard you do :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom