Official 2012 Invasion Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Y'all did a great job. We had a great time and can't wait until the next invasion.

:D :D :D :D

FANTASTIC video Dennis and Roxanne!!!!! Watching this kind of gave me the blues, SO many great memories from this year! and holy monkey in a coconut tree, that ending was EPIC!!! I think I peed a little, lmao! The cat cameos are cracking me up!! Great job, THANK YOU!!!!

Epic movie making! Will someone please give the backstory on the "monkeys"?

---------- Post Merged at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Question........where is the next Invasion?

I was hoping you would give us a sneak preview at the end of the movie.

Epic movie making! Will someone please give the backstory on the "monkeys"?

We went to dinner at Wet Wendy's. In the middle of Dinner, Denise yells, "Look there's a monkey" Well it was actually a cat. And I'm sure you can figure where it all went from there.

Question........where is the next Invasion?

I was hoping you would give us a sneak preview at the end of the movie.

Hmm, I'm not telling. At least not now... :D

Wow, thanks, I really needed this. It seems like I have only been working since we got back.

The movie was great, and the trip was a lot of fun. Hope to make it next year. Thanks for all the hard work by the Invasion staff, sponsors, Dive Paradise and Hotel Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom