Office Party ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
Oh, I was just taking a dig at Glycerin, because he's going to Mexico when I'm in LA. Somehow a beat up late-middle-aged dive friend from the PNW is getting upstaged by some lovely young thing and a bunch of warm, clear water. Don't understand it, myself.

Lynne,

Thats no way to talk about yourself. You're not beat up :wink:

Would it be possible to charter a boat on the 5th or 6th of July to the San Juans or another great sight??

Glycerin:
Would it be possible to charter a boat on the 5th or 6th of July to the San Juans or another great sight??

Let's think about putting one together, that may be the only shot at reasonable vis that time of year.

You've got some nice six-pack options with Tealwater (South Sound) and Pacific Adventures (Hood Canal). Unfortunately I won't be able to join you (gotta work) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think it would be easy to put five people together to go out, and Teal Water is a fantastic charter.

TSandM:
I think it would be easy to put five people together to go out, and Teal Water is a fantastic charter.

I have a friend joining me from So-Cal for this trip, so that is 2 of the five right there :D

Bob, too bad you won't be able to make it.

Oh, is your Cozumel buddy coming with you?

NWGratefulDiver would mind sharing camera and lens choices for these fabulous pics?

rahuck:
NWGratefulDiver would mind sharing camera and lens choices for these fabulous pics?
I use a basic point-n-shoot camera ... Casio Exilim Z1000 in the standard Casio housing ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom