Office Party ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
We DID take you to those spots . . . You just don't recognize the office because you saw it at night :)

Is the office Cove 2?????

Sorry the suns getting to me :wink:

Glycerin:
Is the office Cove 2?????
Yep ... so named because I used to average about 8 hours a day there ... :D

Glycerin:
Sorry the suns getting to me :wink:
A few days up here will take care of that ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ah hah!! It all makes sense now.

I can't wait to get back up there.

I may even be willing to dive with you when you come back, despite your abandonment of me on my birthday trip. That's if I can't come up with a trip to Mexico . . . :D

TSandM:
I may even be willing to dive with you when you come back, despite your abandonment of me on my birthday trip. That's if I can't come up with a trip to Mexico . . . :D

Atleast my gear will be there with you :wink:

I would LOVE to dive with you again Lynne :blinking: If you have the chance to go to Mexico though I will understand and wish you the best.

I'll be up July 4th-8th. Looking like we'll be diving the 5th and 6th

Another sampler from The Office ... not many pics, but a couple of nice ones.

The last one is a tiny (1/2" long) Cockerell's dorid ... the first one I've ever seen in Cove 2. I'm particularly fond of them ...

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/JI5Rd3pV

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ah, the lowly barnacle! When I first started diving, I was mesmerized by them.

That grunt sculpin is a professional model, I think.

Glycerin:
Atleast my gear will be there with you :wink:

I would LOVE to dive with you again Lynne :blinking: If you have the chance to go to Mexico though I will understand and wish you the best.

I'll be up July 4th-8th. Looking like we'll be diving the 5th and 6th

If Lynne is absent, I'd be happy to dive with you-I have tanks galore for you to use as well (double 130s, double 100s, double 72s, or single 119s). Maybe even a charter out in Hood Canal, or the San Juans, or a ride in Richard's new boat . . .

-Doug

dsteding:
If Lynne is absent, I'd be happy to dive with you-I have tanks galore for you to use as well (double 130s, double 100s, double 72s, or single 119s). Maybe even a charter out in Hood Canal, or the San Juans, or a ride in Richard's new boat . . .

-Doug

Double 130's :D

Deal, I'd love to get to the San Juans.

Oh, I was just taking a dig at Glycerin, because he's going to Mexico when I'm in LA. Somehow a beat up late-middle-aged dive friend from the PNW is getting upstaged by some lovely young thing and a bunch of warm, clear water. Don't understand it, myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom