Offended by Green's Apology to FishWhisperer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am offended by Green's apology to FishWhisperer and I want it noted that Green has never apologized to me for his offensive behavior. I find this ludacrious, unimaginable, inconceivable, not professional, unbearable, potentially mentally abusive, and overall just disgusting.

Andy, are you wit me dog?

this is soooooooooooooooo lame :D

where's herb?

jepuskar:
I am offended by Green's apology to FishWhisperer and I want it noted that Green has never apologized to me for his offensive behavior. I find this ludacrious, unimaginable, inconceivable, not professional, unbearable, potentially mentally abusive, and overall just disgusting.

Andy, are you wit me dog?

As is your post.

David, how many times are you going to post that...until I recognize that you are getting back at me?

Jam, your signature line says Peace, Love and Narcosis to all. Isn't Narcosis a potentially fatal event? So you are wishing everyone Peace, Love, and Death??

jepuskar:
David, how many times are you going to post that...until I recognize that you are getting back at me?

Jam, your signature line says Peace, Love and Narcosis to all. Isn't Narcosis a potentially fatal event? So you are wishing everyone Peace, Love, and Death??

No..... :wink:

For future reference:

I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I apologize for my behavior. I was totally in the wrong. You were 100% correct. I assume all blame. I should not have done/said/thought/implied what I did/said/thought/implied. I have made an error. I regret what I did/said/thought/implied. It was not my intention to offend. Please forget I ever said/thought/implied what I said/thought/implied. I did not mean to hurt you. I hope you can see it in your heart to overlook my mistake. My mistake. My bad. My fault. I am ever so regretful. I am the guilty one. I hope we can move forward from here. I am repentant and remorseful at my wretched action. Please look the other way. I'm sorry.

jepuskar:

I said that before:06: :wink:

Rick Inman:
For future reference:

I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I apologize for my behavior. I was totally in the wrong. I assume all blame. I should not have done/said/thought/implied what I did/said/thought/implied. I have made an error. I regret what I did/said/thought/implied. It was not my intention to offend. Please forget I ever said/thought/implied what I said/thought/implied. I did not mean to hurt you. I hope you can see it in your heart to overlook my mistake. My mistake. My bad. My fault. I am ever so regretful. I am the guilty one. I hope we can move forward from here. I am repentant and remorseful at my wretched action. Please look the other way. I'm sorry.

I found this on another website addressed to you RICK...:D

You are pardoned...along with Richard Milhous Nixon...signed Gerald R. Ford

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom